Maxim Security’s core business is the provision of PSIRA registered, professional Security Officers (accredited with training to grade C, B or A), and that are either unarmed or armed with 9mm firearms.
Security Officers that are qualified dog handlers are also offered, together with trained security dogs and all relevant equipment.
Maxim’s security guarding services automatically include comprehensive management and supervision services, including an after-hours duty manager.
The provision of all other services or equipment by Maxim Security is subject to the provision of Security Officers as our primary service.
- Two-Way Radios
- Patrol monitoring systems (on-line, cloud based)
- Access license scanners (on-line, cloud based)
- Metal Detectors
- Security Dogs
- Site security risk assessments
- Alarm monitoring and armed response
- Medical response including trauma counseling
- Off-site remote camera monitoring
- Electronic installations, repairs and maintenance (alarm systems, cameras, access systems)